Product Return Policy
Homescapes offers a very simple, customer friendly 30 days returns policy. If you wish to return an item for an exchange or refund all we ask is that the product is returned to us within 30 days of receipt in an unwashed, unused condition and in its original packaging. It is the customer’s responsibility to cover the cost of any returns and to ensure returned items are sent back correctly. Homescapes will only cover the costs if your item is faulty.
- You must fill in and enclose a Returns Authorisation Form with your returned items. Your refund or exchange cannot be processed without one.
- If your item is faulty, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the issue.
- You may also contact customer care on 0121 368 0051 to discuss the issue in more detail.
Download a Returns Authorisation Form
- A returned item must be packaged in its original packaging.
- If this is not possible please ensure it is packaged well so that it arrives back to Homescapes safely and securely.
- Please ensure that inadequately packed items may get damaged in transit and such returns will not be accepted.
There are several ways in which you can return an item to us. If you opt for a service that requires a customer payment, this will be deducted from your total refund.
- A. Return arranged by customer
Customer returns the items to Homescapes by the carrier of their choice.
- B. Homescapes arranged courier collection - £8.99
Homescapes will book a collection to be picked up from your address. The collection can be arranged from your home, work or any other address on day of your choice (Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays not included). You will need to download this collection form and email to Homescapes customer care to arrange the collection.
Download a courier collection form
- C. CollectPlus collection - £4.00 - Customer takes the properly packed item to a shop of their choice for returning the item. Please note that there are size and weight restrictions.
Homescapes will only take responsibility of a return when it reaches our returns warehouse. If you have organised a return and the parcel is damaged or goes missing in transit, because you have organised this service, it is your responsibility to raise a claim or contact the courier about the whereabouts of your parcel.
Print a label
- Once we have received your return it will be processed in our warehouse.
- If you have requested an exchange your replacement or alternative item will be dispatched within 2-3 days of receiving your order.
- If you have returned the item because you have changed your mind and wish to receive a refund, this will be processed within 3-5 days of receiving your return.
- Please note that a refund can take a further 3-5 working days to appear in your bank account.
- We deliver all large and bulky furniture orders using our own fleet of delivery vans.
- If you have changed your mind about a furniture order and it has already been delivered to you, please contact Customer Care to arrange a collection, we charge a £50.00 collection and restocking fee on all furniture collections.
- In the unlikely chance that your furniture is faulty, please contact Customer Care to discuss this in more detail.